Thursday, April 5, 2012

We asked "What does 'Made in Cheverly' mean to you?"

We've put the question to you...what does "Made in Cheverly" mean to you? It's an interesting conversation: We make art, food, community groups, families... Councilmember Carolyn Cook shares her thoughts here:

I am made in Cheverly, at least the most meaningful part of me is. I planted roots here in 1999 when my husband James and I bought our first home. A month later our oldest son was born and I started to grow into someone more. The new journey of motherhood, along with the nurturing of family and friends, helped me to blossom. Thirteen years later, I feel settled in my community with my husband, my two sons, and a continuous flow of support from our neighbors in town. For me, the most important phase of my life was made in Cheverly -- becoming a mom.

Thanks for sharing, Carolyn. We love this story!


What's YOUR story? What does "Made in Cheverly" mean to YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment